Here are launches occurring within 30 days from today
|Extension||Start Date||Order Entry Deadline||First-come First-served (FCFS)||Suggested Users|
|Sunrise Registration Phase|
|.skin||1-Dec-2020||3-Feb-2021||No||Relevant to brands looking to expand their presence in the cosmetic industry..|
|.hair||1-Dec-2020||3-Feb-2021||No||Relevant to brands looking to expand their presence in the cosmetic industry..|
|.beauty||1-Dec-2020||3-Feb-2021||No||Relevant to brands looking to expand their presence in the cosmetic industry..|
|.forum||11-Jan-2021||25-Feb-2021||The Registry decided to extend the Sunrise: .fourm is a new gTLD enable an easier search for your customers to locate your forum page. This new gTLD can be utilized for any purpose, by any business, group, or individual making this an opportunity to provide better forum page search engine optimization.|
|Landrush Registration Phase|
|.makeup||1-Dec-2020||3-Feb-2021||No||Relevant to brands looking to expand their presence in the cosmetic industry.|
|.quest||1-Dec-2020||3-Feb-2021||No||A new gTLD that may be used to lead customers, fans, and/or members to their goals on a domain.|
The information provided is intended for informational purposes only and is subject to change without notice
.LU 1&2 character Premium Reserve Release
Launch Type: Premium Reserve Release
Sunrise phase (August 31st, 2020 – October 2nd, 2020)
Landrush Phase (November 2nd, 2020 – November 30th, 2020)
General Availability (December 15th, 2020)
Available Information: The Registry has opened up their 1&2 character previously reserved domains at a premium price to registrars.
Sunrise registration phase:
- This phase is for trademark holders to register a name that corresponds to a protected right (Trademark or business/company).
- Orders must be submitted by October 2nd.
- The registry will review applications October 3rd – October 30th, 2020.
- All examinations will be completed as of Friday October 16th, 2020.
- If a domain has more than one eligible applicant, a private selling process will take place to allocate the domain name to the highest bidder.
- The amount offered will be placed on the application when submitting a registration
- If there are identical offers, the domain will be allocated in a random drawing from concerned parties.
- If no bid is placed on the application form there is risk of not securing the domain. The largest bid will be allocated the domain if more than one eligible applicant applies.
- The bidding process as well as the potential drawing, will take place under the supervision of a sworn bailiff at the week beginning October 19th, 2020.
Landrush registration phase:
- All interested parties are permitted to register during this phase. Domains will be registered on behalf of the highest bidder.
- Domains allocated through an auction process to the highest bidder exclusively through an online auction platform.
Any remaining 1 or 2 character domain names will be released on a first come, first served basis per standard .LU registration procedures.
.Jobs Premium Reserve Release for Corporate Registrars
Launch Type: Premium Reserve Release to Corporate registrars
Important Dates: Reserve domains will be available for Corporate registrars ONLY September 14th, 2020 – November 13th, 2020. On November 14th, 2020 the premium names will be open to the public.
Available Information: The Registry has opened up their reserved domains at a premium price to Corporate registrars.
Suggested Users: Companies and organizations seeking to register the same version of their corporate names and use it for a site aimed at those seeking employment with their company. Registrations to potentially improve search engine optimization, site redirection from existing employment pages, or shortened domains for recruitment marketing.
Donuts 14k+ previously reserved premium name release
TLD: 247 different donut TLD’s
Launch Type: Premium Reserve Release
Important Dates: Reserve domains will be available beginning October 28th, 2020
Available Information: The Registry will open 14,000+ previously reserved domains at a premium price.
.AU License rules
The registry for .AU has announced recently that they have approved a new set of licensing rules. This policy change includes previous and new registrations of third-level .au names. CSC will be in touch with our customers shortly to provide more information. This will include any action items if any result from this policy change.
.DM Premium Reserve Release for CSC
Launch Type: Premium Reserve Release to CSC clients
Important Dates: Reserve domains will be available for CSC clients up until the end of the year, 31-Dec-2020
Available Information: The Registry has opened up their reserved domains at a premium price to CSC’s clients and one other Registrar (unknown).
Suggested Users: Any entity that looks to expand their presence in Dominica or to utilize the domain in other ways as .DM is unrestricted.
New gTLD .dealer Announces Launch Plans
Intercap Registry Inc. announced plans to launch the new gTLD, .dealer. The launch will begin with a Sunrise phase for trademark holders on April 29, 2020. This phase will be first come, first served. Domains will be allocated at the conclusion of the phase on June 1, 2020. With the uncertainty surrounding the global pandemic of COVID-19, the registry has postponed this launch for a more stable time. The registry originally intended to begin the launch on March 25, 2020. CSC is communicating with the registry to understand any postponement and its impacts. New details will be announced when, and if, this information becomes available. If you are interested in this launch, please contact your Client Service Partner.
The following TLDs have launch phases (Pre-General Availability) that are currently still in progress. If you are interested in participating in any of these launches, please contact your Client Service Partner.